NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE 10 pcs OF THE LM3914 LED DRIVER.
· IC Contains NO LEAD (NO Pb)
· Drives LEDs, LCDs or vacuum fluorescents.
· Bar or dot display mode externally selectable by user.
· Expandable to displays of 100 steps.
· Internal voltage reference from 1.2V to 12V.
· Operates with single supply of less than 3V.
· Inputs operate down to ground.
· Output current programmable from 2 mA to 30 mA.
· No multiplex switching or interaction between outputs.
· Input withstands ±35V without damage or false outputs.
· LED driver outputs are current regulated,
· Outputs can interface with TTL or CMOS logic.
· The internal 10-step divider is floating and can be
referenced to a wide range of voltages.
The LM3914N-1 is an LED Display driver that can drive up to 100 LEDs in Dot Mode or Bar Mode. The current that flows through the LEDs is regulated and programmable, thus, resistors do not need to be implemented. With the elimination of resistors, the whole IC can be operated with less than 3V. The LM3914N-1 (or just LM3914) offers a wide gallery of applications such as:
· 0V to 5V Bar-Graph Meter.
· Cascading LM314s in Dot Mode to produce more LED outputs.
· Zero-Center Meter for 20 Segment Bargraph.
· Expanded Scale Meter Dot Mode or Bar-Graph Mode
· 20 Segment Meter with mode switch ...
· Please refer to the DATA SHEET for more details.
DATA SHEET: You may download the Complete Data Sheet Here
Note: If you need Bar-Graphs, we have some listings with 10 LED Bar-Graphs and 20 LED Bar-Graphs here: 10 or 20 Segment Bar-Graphs.
Any more information you may require, please contact us.